The college has a full-fledge training and Placement Cell whose primary aim is to provide all possible help and assistance to the students in their efforts to find suitable employment.
This commitment is demonstrated by the presence of a full time Training & Placement Officer.
- Let the students realize the importance of acquiring the skill set in demand that companies are looking out for.
- Plan and conduct a series of training programmes for students to bridge the gap between Campus Training and Industry Requirements.
- Give students an opportunity reinforce some basic engineering skills and acquire industry specific knowledge and skills,
- Enable students to realize their full potential and make the most of giobal opportunities.
- Regularly conducting mock aptitude tests, Group Discussions, Personal Interviews and HR interviews by industry experts.
- Arranging On Campus and Off Campus Placement Drives for the final year students.
- Helping the students in getting the summer internship opportunities.
- Facilitating contact between companies and passed out students.
- Organizing workshops on latest technologies by the industry experts.
- Organizing Gust Lectures & Awareness programmes by the industry experts.
- Create and maintain the Alumni network for the benefit of the students.
Placement & Training:-
In line with the requirement of industry, the college arranges training for all the students right from the first year of their admission in the college. About 80 hours of training, distributed methodically among all the semesters, is being given to the students in Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Programming Skills, Communication Skills, Group Discussion & Interview Skills and Personality Development. These training classes are included in the regular time-table in some semesters. The resource persons for these training classes will be from professional training institutes like Seventh Sense Solutions, Career Conduit Management Solutions Pvt Ltd, Coign, Tapasaya Infotel etc.,
Workshop on Data Structures, C & C ++ : -
We are planning to conduct a 3 days’ workshop on Data Structures, C & C++ for the 3rd year students apart from this we are planning to have an MOU with M/S. Global Edify, Bangalore to give full fledge training on latest technologies which are used in the industries.
Career conduit Management Solutions Pvt Ltd: - We have MOU with this training organization for training and they have conducted the Campus Recruitment Training programme for 700 final year B.Tech students of 2017 pass outs.
Tapasya Infotel:- We have MOU with this training organization for training and they have conducted the Campus Recruitment Training programme for around 1200 Second year, Third Year & final year B.Tech students of in the year 2016.
Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation:- We have a registered college under APSSDC and they are conducting various Online and Off line programmes for the skill develop of the engineering students like CRT programmes, Workshops on latest technologies, Faculty Development Programmes on latest Trends in the IT Industry collaboration with GOOGLE, Micro Soft and many more companies.
Workshop On Data Structures, C & C++:- The workshop on Data Structures, C & C++ has already conducted for the final year students on 28/07/2016 to 30/07/2016 by S. Sreenivasulu by RICHMAN & FREELAND, Hyderabad and 80 final year students of CSE, ECE & EEE have attended for the above programme.
Workshop On JAVA:- The workshop on JAVA has already conducted for the final year B.Tech students on 22/09/2016 to 24/09/2016 by S. Sreenivasulu by RICHMAN & FREELAND, Hyderabad and 65 final students of CSE have attended for the above programme.
The Andhra Pradesh Government has taken an initiation to develop the skills among the UG / PG students by providing continuous training (In-house) and Faculty Development Programmes.
For this the AP state Government has established a separate venture i.e. APSSDC (Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation) by this organization they are trying
to fill the gap between the corporate and the colleges.
In connection of the above our College (K.S.R.M. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING) is also associated with APSSDC from the Academic year 2016-17. The APSSDC is providing various online Programmes for the all-round development of the students i.e., Campus Recruitment Training Programme, Faculty Development Programmes and workshops on latest Technologies and Guest Lectures by the Prominent Persons from the Industry.
From the above programmes they are trying to bridge the gap between the corporate and the colleges after this they are placing the students in the Industries also. For this more than 350 students are registered form our college for various Training Programmes.
Training & Placement Activity Reports:-