Minority Cell has been constituted in the College to resolve the issues and problems related to the Minority students and employees of the College.
- To collect regularly, on an annual basis, information regarding course-wise admissions of Minority students in the College.
- To collect information in respect of appointment, training of Minority candidates in teaching and non-teaching posts in the College.
- To analyze the information collected above and prepare reports and digests for onward transmission to higher authorities.
- To deal with representations received from Minority students regarding academics and campus life in the College.
- To plan, implement and monitor remedial coaching for Minority students.
- Any other work assigned from time to time to promote learning and well being among Minority students.
- Sri Valli Bhasha, Asst Prof, Coordinator.
- Smt S. Riyaz Bhanu , Asst Prof, Member
For any Complaints
Contact Addresses : Sri Valli Bhasha, Asst Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, KSRM College of Engineering, Kadapa-516003